16 hours per week – term-time or all year round
Salary: up to £20,000 pro-rata
Learning Today Leading Tomorrow (LT2)
LT2 is a Multi Academy Trust (MAT) located in Rugby. The CEO is based at Rugby Free Primary School (RFPS) in the north of Rugby. Rugby Free secondary School is to the south of the town. We are looking for an experienced and resourceful Personal Assistant to support the CEO in leading the operation of the Trust and its governance function.
Key elements of this role will include:
- To provide confidential secretarial, organisational and administrative support to the CEO, assisting her in carrying out her responsibilities
- To support the governance functions within the Trust (Training will be provided)
- Previous experience in an educational environment, preferably a MAT and/or previous secretarial/PA experience at a senior level
- Experience of maintaining effective computerised storage & communication systems
- Educated to at least GCSE/GCE O level /CSE grade 1 or equivalent, in English and Maths
- Fluent spoken and written English including grammar and spelling
- Ability to producing a range of high quality online and paper based documentation including minutes of meetings, prospectuses and reports
- Can demonstrate initiative and working independently and collegiately
This is an exciting time for the Trust and if you are hard-working, flexible, possess first class communication skills and the ability to build and manage strong relationships across a growing organisation, we are keen to hear from you.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants will therefore be subject to stringent vetting and induction processes, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact the CEO, Brenda Mullen on 07500708926.
To apply, please download the job description, person specification and application forms here.
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com for the attention of the CEO.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 16 November 2018
Interview: week commencing Monday 19 November 2018
Start Date: As soon as possible